Re: [IP] Doctors in Tallahassee, FL

At 05:35 AM 7/22/2003 Laura Underhill wrote:
 > I am moving to Tallahassee, FL in a couple weeks and was wondering if there
 >any pumpers out there in Tallahassee? And, if you could recommend doctors
 >primary & Endo)?

If you go to our web page and look for the link to Physicians Referral
you'll see one doctor listed for Tallahassee. See
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/pumpdocs.cgi for the list.

If anyone has a good "pump friendly" doctor to recommend, please add them
to this list so that others can benefit from your experience.