[IP] testing schedule?

hi all,

right now i'm still currently looking for a new endo in the
columbus, oh area (suggestions appreciated) at the present
i'm just swingin by myself / this list / my GP. Not doing too
shabby, my meter average has dropped over 50pt in the past
2months, this is with being sick with the flu and dealing with
stress of my mom having cancer about to pass away.

question is.. for a T1, do you all test at the 2hr pp mark or
just pretest for the next meal? My endo had me testing at
the 2hr mark at first once I was stable on that then he moved
me to just testing premeal.

also.. what numbers(ranges) do you aim for?