[IP] BD Logic glucose meter

From: Judi <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] BD Logic

>  If you can get a free one from MM, get it and try it out and see how you
>  like it.  Some people really like it and don't seem to get a lot of
>  errors, so maybe it's just me.

>  Judi in MI

I tried the BD Logic and had the same poor results Judi reported.    I didn't
like the One Touch Ultra Smart either for other reasons.  I'm happy to be back
with my old trusty One Touch Ultra.  I just finished three days on the MM
continuous blood glucose monitor and it and my One Touch Ultra had an
excellent correlation.

Another friend who tried the BD Logic didn't like it either, she changed to
the Therasense.