Re: [IP] What about the one touch ultra?

 Just want to say that I love my One Touch Ultra also, for the size and the
speed, and especially cause I won the LifeScan "Have Lunch With BB King" contest
and I'm headed to Las Vegas tomorrow to do just that.
Woo hoo!
 (Also, I was curious if the other winner was a pumper - if so, see you on

>>> email @ redacted 07/18/03 04:10pm >>>

OMG!  The Ultra is the bomb. I love mine and I have
used most of those on the market.  My little guy has
endured over two years without a battery change or
hiccup...and hey, if BB King likes it, it can't be all
bad cuz he's the bomb too :-)  Cynthia