Re: [IP] Re: pumps and wedding gowns

Dear Fellow Pumpers:

Hello, I also would like to say that I am getting married on August 9th,
 2003. I am so happy and somewhat nervous and scared that I won't be comfortable
with the way my pump looks under my wedding dress, a friend of mine made me a
cute little garter with Lycra stretch band and decorated it with very pretty
lace and included a cute pocket to hold the pump and put cubic zircon and lace
 all over it as well. I hope that this will be a great thing for me to wear,
me what you all think as I am one nervous bride. Take care and be well all
you pumpers out there

keep pumpin it up
with love
Jill & Mini-Me (CLEAR PARADIGM)