RE: [IP] Pumps and T-Shirt dresses

I have found that I can wear a dress and put the pump in the middle of my
bra with no problem as long as I'm going somewhere I'm not going to be
eating and having to deal with bolusing.

If you like to wear things around your neck, they have the cutest little
purses or handbags or whatever they call them these days that are very
stylish.  They come with long straps so it would hang comfortably.  You can
weave the tubing upward and over your dress and put the pump into one of
these little thingies and go on your merry way...

Just a suggestion.

Kathy Bruckmeyer