Re: [IP] approval for pump by insurance co.

My doctor told me in april that I had t o go on the pump, she said she had
people that would carry the insurance question for me, and a week later I
had the pump, 3 days later, I was being trained, now that was blue cross
blue shield federal but it sure blew me away.

Jon  Wagner
Type 2 and pumping