From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 8:53 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: diabetic comas

 A coma's a coma - you can go into a coma from being too low - for too long
without being treated - it would be after being unconsious for a long time -
has been know to happen. I know of a man in town who went low - went
he lived alone and his family didn't find him for a few days by then he had
brain damage and now has no short term memory.
Then there's the comas from being high.

 Generally going low and unconsious is referrred to as insulin shock but
would be different then a true coma.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm