[IP] Diabetes Diet War

Hi all:
There is an interesting article -U.S.News & World Report-July 14th.  The
title is "Diabetes Diet  War" and the substance is low carb food plans for
 diabetics. Dr. Jovanovic of the Sansum Research Institute in Santa Barbara, CA
is
 quoted. I am going to be vacationing nearby and will go to her institute there.

Are any of you trying a lower-carb - not as extreme as Dr.Bernstein's food
plan?  I found the article very interesting.  Would appreciate any feedback.
Thank you.
Charlene