[IP] Diabetes Diet War

Hi all:
There is an interesting article -U.S.News & World Report-July 14th.  The
title is "Diabetes Diet  War" and the substance is low carb food plans for
 diabetics. Dr. Jovanovic of the Sansum Research Institute in Santa Barbara, CA
 quoted. I am going to be vacationing nearby and will go to her institute there.

Are any of you trying a lower-carb - not as extreme as Dr.Bernstein's food
plan?  I found the article very interesting.  Would appreciate any feedback.
Thank you.