Re: [IP] my war with my body

  When Josh goes to camp or when we visited Mickey in FL last summer I just
dropped his basals back across the board about 10%.  Then you also drop the
 bolus ratio and just keep checking. No one is expecting you to not eat certain
things (unless like you said they affect you in another way) and no one is
 expecting you to stop exercising or going on vacations. You just need to learn
figure out how to adjust the basals and boluses accordingly.  Also, if you
are going to be super active then you might not need the background basal
 insulin at all and could perhpas try diconnecting for awhile and then recheck
and bolus as necessary.   I've done that for Josh too.

Good luck!

mom to Joshua