[IP] Re: pumps and wedding gowns

 Thanks to all for your suggestions about where to put my pump under my wedding
gown. I have a few ideas I'm going to play with, once I have one set I will let
you all know. About buying a 2 piece dress.....well, I'm a super picky type of
gal, and when I find what I want that's what I'm going with, hehe.....so a 2
piece dress was out of the question. Anyway, does Minimed sell items such as the
thigh strap or waist strap? I'm also considering finally attempting to make my
remote work for my pump, so that I can hide the pump somewhere in the depths of
this huge dress and not have to worry about digging it out in the middle of the

 Thank you all for your congratulations about my upcoming wedding, I couldn't be
more excited!

Do you Yahoo!?