RE: [IP] Re: insulin mix-up

I don't know why they stopped that either, but I recall many blind
people were disturbed because the reason for the shapes in the first
place was to feel the bottle knowing it was the right one. I guess it's
called *progress*!

My mom is blind and an attachment to her blood glucose meter "reads" her
insulin vials for her. All you do is place the bottle in a hole and it
says what type and brand it is. This technology requires that the vials
are basically all the same size and reads a bar code
Gail Donohue