[IP] strange box on my doorstep

OK, today I babysat 4 kids, plus my own, for a total of 6 kids ages 9, 8,
6, 5, 3 and a baby.  As I was herding them out the door I saw a box from
MiniMed on my doorstep.  I wasn't expecting anything, but was hoping it
was a free meter or a free something.  I deserve it, I'm a good customer.
 It was actually a folder of pump information, similar to what they sent
me about a year and a half ago when I first started wanting to pump.  The
only difference is that it included info on the 512 paradigm and the new
meter.  I order my supplies through another distributor, so I wonder if
they think I stopped pumping and wanted to remind me of how great pumping
is.  Or if they just got their wires crossed somehow.  Has this happened
to anyone else?  Also, I never received any letter about a free meter.
Who knows, maybe that's what they meant to send.

BTW, I met a fellow pumper Saturday at Hurricane Bay in Louisville.  If
you're on here. . . HI!!!!!!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!