Re: [IP] Pumps and wedding gowns

 I've had mixed results with my thigh strap. Mostly depends on how "silky" my
stockings are. Your seamstress should be able to put a "pocket" for your pump in
your slip. Then you don't have to worry about it falling down or any extra
layers of clothing. I wasn't diabetic yet when I got married, but my aunt has
put pockets in other formal gowns for me to keep my pump in. Congratulations,
and have a wonderful wedding!!!

Amy
dxd 12/01
pumping since 7/02 - blue paradigm

Anyone have any suggestions of where to hide my pump underneath a wedding gown?
I have a size 4 gown of which I can't hide the pump in my bra, not sure if it
will fit on the humungous slip I have to wear underneath the dress however that
may be an option. I've heard of the bike short trick, BUT......I'm getting
married in Vegas in August (I'm insane I think!) and I'd rather not put any
 other layers on underneath this dress! Has anyone ever used the thigh strap,
and
does it stay put?