Re: [IP] sil-serter and bent introducer needle

 Oh ya I never pull it out cause of a bend. I find that it doesn't bend if you
don't push the serter hard against the skin - just hold it lightly against the
skin and it doesn't bend.
 Unless you notice crazy sugars don't worry about it - my nurse said that some
people it just bends and for others it doesn't.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm