[IP] pumps and wedding gowns

 Congratulations on your wedding! We are going to be in Las Vegas in August also
and the weather right now is over 100 so I understand not wanting to wear bike
shorts. I hated the thigh thing. It fell down all the time and I had to hold it
to keep it up. I use a simple hair scrunchy which I wear on my thigh and and
clip the pump to it. I usually bolus by lifting my skirt when it is under the
table. I hope you get to eat at your wedding. Most brides, unfortunately, are so
busy that they miss most of the delicious food. Good luck! Debby