[IP] sil-serter and bent introducer needle

Anna wrote:
>Has anyone had good blood sugar numbers after
>inserting a sil and finding a bent introducer needle?

 This happens to me, too. The set still works, but my bends are maybe 10-15
degrees. The serter is very awkward to use, in my opinion. It's hard to choose
your angle, and the trigger button is in a silly place. I go back and forth
about whether it's worth the less-painful insertion.

Colleen