Re: [IP] Thigh Straps

Thanks, I think it's what I need.

I tried to place an order from their online store, but it's being difficult.
Because I'm not in their client database, they won't let me place an order
on the site until they've had a chance to review my enrollment request.
<Deleted obligatory rant about MM>
I'll give them a chance to sort it out before I complain more.