[IP] sil-serter and bent introducer needle

Hello everyone...I did search the archives for this
subject matter, but would still like to know if any
one has any input:

I tried the sil-serter yesterday afternoon for the
first time (on a bum site_ and I loved how it went in
so fast and didn't hurt at all, but when I pulled out
the introducer needle it was bent - This made me
nervous so I pulled it out after 1/2 an hour and the
cannula looked like the letter 'c' sort of curved.
I tried three more insertions and each one resulted in
a bent introducer needle.  Blood on one hip and in my
belly, too.

Sigh. I called Mini med and we tried to figure out
what went wrong but he said 'some people can't use the
Has anyone had good blood sugar numbers after
inserting a sil and finding a bent introducer needle?

Do you Yahoo!?