bought it from their on-line store.  It has a strap that uses velcro and
is quite adjustable. I like mine a lot.  Good Luck! Friendship, Wisc.,
Joyce dxd Feb 1968; mm508 Feb 2001, Mom to 2 young adults Date: Mon, 21
Jul 2003 10:52:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: Artorius Rex <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Pumps, wedding gowns & thigh strap

Is this thigh strap available somewhere or is this a homemade thingy?

I'm currently using the "thigh thing" for holding my pump at night
and it's made of spandex and not at all adjustable other than being
stretchy.

If you can point me to where you found the thigh strap (adjustable by
velcro
I assume), I'd be grateful.

Thanks!