[IP] Re: I made the decision....

>>And if they didn't change you'd still be paying the same amount as
>>Or, that $600 price tag would equal $100 a month or about $25 a week.
>>decision is ultimately yours, BUT most people say after they begin, "Why
>>I wait so long?"

EXACTLY.  That's why I said, okay, let's go for it.  If it had been much
more than twice the difference, I might have felt like waiting, but to me,
this isn't a huge amount of money.  It means doing a bit of extra
tutoring, reading a few extra books and writing detail reviews, etc.

Being healthier seems to be worth it.

Kathleen Weaver
Marcie (beagle) Bettner's Byte O Magic, NA, NAJ, NAP, NJP, CGC
Maggie (beagle)