No Subject

>>  Not sure how it will be with your current insurance company but most
htem allow payments ofr the co-pay so that you do not have ot come up with
entire co-pay all at once.  Might be worth checking into.

That is ONE thing that everyone has been consistent at about telling me.
However, I am suspecting that we are changing insurance in January -- a
big sign is that the district has it voting on it on their agenda, and I
would suspect the insurance company would want most of it by then.

However, we have excellent credit so that shouldn't be an issue.  I could
afford it all at once, as I've done a lot of extra work this summer
(writing curriculum and a test).  I just didn't necessarily want to use
that money for that.

Kathleen Weaver
Marcie (beagle) Bettner's Byte O Magic, NA, NAJ, NAP, NJP, CGC
Maggie (beagle)