Re: [IP] Pumps and T-Shirt dresses

So far with my dresses i have worn my pump cliped at the shoulder using the
bra strap for support, I have had jokes about looking like a police officer. I
usually have my pump on one side and my cell phone on the other. I usually
don't wear it this way for real dressy occasions, but for every day and even
church this is how I do it
(so of my patient have not even noticed that I have it attached at the