[IP] Re: I made the decision....

>>>When I saw the doctor, told him I wanted to go to the pump and I would do
it either now or January, depended on the insurance. <snip> told me that the
pump would run somewhat around $1200 for me with the current insurance.

At the current time, my district hasn't decided on switching, but if we
did, I'd save about $600 -- but would be suffering from the side effects
of the multi-injection thing for 6 months.  Well, I think avoiding that
would worth the $600 approximate price tag.>>>

And if they didn't change you'd still be paying the same amount as waiting??
Or, that $600 price tag would equal $100 a month or about $25 a week. The
decision is ultimately yours, BUT most people say after they begin, "Why did
I wait so long?"

Doctors can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an appointment,
and s/he says, I wish you'd come to me sooner.