Re: [IP] Pumps, wedding gowns & thigh strap

Is this thigh strap available somewhere or is this a homemade thingy?

I'm currently using the "thigh thing" for holding my pump at night
and it's made of spandex and not at all adjustable other than being

If you can point me to where you found the thigh strap (adjustable by velcro
I assume), I'd be grateful.