[IP] Pumps and T-Shirt dresses

Now that I have made the decision to pump, I'm starting to worry more
about the day to day issues, and I've been reading the gown thread with

I like to wear T-shirt dresses -- long, one piece, soft fabric, usually
with slits on the side dresses.  They are easy to put on, easy to take
off, cool in the summer, and with a sweater a bit dressed up, especially
with panty hose.

The problem?  Getting to a pump.  What I'd like to do, is get a button
hole in the side near the tummy and thread the set through but I don't
have a sewing machine.  Even then, there is no where to hang the pump.
However, some sort of small pouch somewhere would be nice for pens, keys,
etc -- I tend to hang everything off my neck now.  (Which as I am thinking
of might work but might get heavy too).  Belts don't work for me because
of my size.

Any other ideas?
Kathleen Weaver
Marcie (beagle) Bettner's Byte O Magic, NA, NAJ, NAP, NJP, CGC
Maggie (beagle)