[IP] Pumps, wedding gowns & thigh strap

Kim, congrat's on taking the plunge!  I've been using the thigh strap for
sleeping and under summer lighter wear like capris.  It stays in place
very, very well. Plus I can get to it pretty easily, so I still haven't
used my remote.  I can place the pump on any side of my leg -- front,
back or outside -- then velcro the strap snugly to above my calf and I'm
ready to go.  Nylons under the strap might even help.  If it did surprise
me and feel like the velcro it might come loose, there are always safety
pins.  In any case, the pouch also has a simple velcro closure and it
only takes a second to get the pump into my hand.  Hope this helps.
Enjoy yours & his day!    Friendship, WI--Joyce dx'd Feb 1968, mm 508 Feb
2001, mom to 2 young adults