[IP] MM shipping

 I tell my pharmacy and I could not be more thrilled about getting our MM pump
supplies through Medi-gas up here in Canada it is amazing!
 I went to the pharmacy to order my Sillhouettes on Friday and told them I'd
come back Tuesday to give them time to place order and receive them and all
that. Well I popped in today to see if they might have gotten them and she said
yep they had just arrived BUT she was off Friday and came in Sat and saw that
the other Pharmacist had ordered the wrong boxes(the completes not the combo
packs that I've just switched to) so she phone first thing in the morning on Sat
to see if they had sent them yet and if they could change the order - she said
she turned around and saw the box from Medi-gas on the counter - it had already
arrived!! They ordered it Friday afternoon and it was there first thing Sat am,
well they called and reordered and returned the wrong ones - with absolutley no
complaints or hold ups!!

 The Pharmacists are soooo impressed they can't belive how quick the shipments

Thats all :-)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm