Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:16:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kim Tribe <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Pumps and wedding gowns

 Anyone have any suggestions of where to hide my pump underneath a wedding
I have a size 4 gown of which I can't hide the pump in my bra, not sure if
will fit on the humungous slip I have to wear underneath the dress however
may be an option. I've heard of the bike short trick, BUT......I'm getting
married in Vegas in August (I'm insane I think!) and I'd rather not put any
other layers on underneath this dress! Has anyone ever used the thigh strap,
does it stay put?