Re: [IP] Free Insulin.

>hmmm NPH and Regular, throw them into the garbage! I really hope NO-
>ONE uses these old fashioned stuff anymore!

I can think of a few reasons to have the Regular. A Hoosier friend was in
Texas and didn't have enough Humalog to last the trip. Couldn't get any
without Rx - but could get Regular. I used Regular in my pump from '83 -
'98. It IS doable in a pinch. If my pump fails and I'm on injections to
cover a day, I'll take Regular injections equal to my basal over about 4
hours time, and Humalog for the boluses. Lots better than introducing a
long-acting insulin into my system besides not knowing how long it will
linger. YMMV

Regular naps prevent old age.....especially if you take them while driving.