[IP] Re: Pumps and gowns

> I wouldn't get too worried about having to get a whole new wardrobe - just
> graduatlly buy pieces that work better. But it's really not that big a

Back two decades ago when I got my first pump I realized I had to buy all
2-pieced outfits so the tubing could go through the waistline to the
checkbook-box sized monster pump (NO disconnect sets for quite awhile to
come). It was a bonus though, cuz I lost 20# and 2 sizes and needed
something to wear!!! Have you ever shopped at Goodwill? We have bought items
with the pins still in the garments cuz they were never opened. I figure on
the one shirt we loved that some man got it for Father's Day and wouldn't
wear it. Sometimes people die and the clothes (very good) are donated. I
also buy 75%-off end-of-season clothes at L.S. Ayres and just wait to wear
them when that season returns next time. YMMV

If you jog in a jogging suit, lounge in lounging pajamas, and smoke in a
smoking jacket, WHY would anyone want to wear a windbreaker?