Re: [IP] Subj:Warrenty on Paradigm, ?, the new one died!

I feel your pain!  But, you will have to let it go and
I know you will be just fine with your refurb.  I have
had the same thing happen twice now, and while I have
heard that some get a new pump, I don't know how they
do it.  Believe me, I have tried.  I even wrote my
insurance company and asked them how they liked paying
full price for a refurb unit?  Even they came back
with a realy smart*ss remake. I felt outnumbered and
defeated.  So, I just had to suck it up and realize
that the fine print says that you don't have to get a
new pump if yours kacks.  Good luck, and blessings

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Tonight it just failed out of the blue,....

Do you Yahoo!?