Re: [IP] Re: insulin mix-up-colour coding

 There still colour coded up here in Canada - Humalog is Burgundy, Regular is
red and I believe NPH is Blue - not sure about the rest. The little cap you
remove, the bottle top and the strip at the top of the box and bottle is all
colour coded.

WHat do your bottles look like in the US?  are they all just white??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

----- > >>>At one time the insulin bottles (the labels and the cap) were color