Re: [IP] Re: Researching the Pump (its partially up to you)

I still have the same endo, about 1 year ago he put me on Lantus and
Humalog, i admit this
did a better job than Humalin N. However it was the CDE that really
convinced me to go on
the pump. The endo thought i could control it with shots...HA HA. But he
did write the
prescription for the pump.

As was stated previously, you need to educate yourself, your goals may
differ from
your endo or cde.