Re: [IP] Re: Pumps and gowns

I have a favortie style of bra from victoria secret and my pump fits
PERFECTLY in between the 2 cups!

>From: email @ redacted >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To:
email @ redacted >Subject: Re: [IP] Re: Pumps and gowns >Date: Sun,
20 Jul 2003 22:14:28 EDT > >Insulin Pumpers is made possible by your tax
deductible contributions. >Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1
or $2 per month is >needed so that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve
you and the rest >of the diabetes community. Please visit: > >
will eliminate this header from your IP mail > >I have a waist belt (both
a soft cotton one that velcros and the stiffer >athletic one where the
fastner is a plastic clip). I have worn both under one > piece dresses.
The soft one holds the pump vertical, the other horizontal - >that >was
usually the deciding factor. > >I can feel the buttons through the cloth
to bolus - but of course if I have >to see it then I need to go to the
ladies room. > >I wouldn't get too worried about having to get a whole
new wardrobe - just >graduatlly buy pieces that work better. But it's
really not that big a deal. > >Linda & Dax