Re: [IP] Re: Pumps and gowns

I have a waist belt (both a soft cotton one that velcros and the stiffer
athletic one where the fastner is a plastic clip). I have worn both under one
 piece dresses. The soft one holds the pump vertical, the other horizontal -
was usually the deciding factor.

I can feel the buttons through the cloth to bolus - but of course if I have
to see it then I need to go to the ladies room.

I wouldn't get too worried about having to get a whole new wardrobe - just
graduatlly buy pieces that work better. But it's really not that big a deal.

Linda & Dax