Re: [IP] Re: Thallium Stress Test

In a message dated 7/20/2003 8:51:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Yeah - the chemically-induced one is called a Thallium Stress test which
> our
> subject is going to have. The other one is called a Treadmill Stress test.

NO - they DO a Thallium STress test where you ARE on the treadmill as well
rather than the chemically induced heart stress. I know cuz I had it after I
 failed the regular treadmill shortly after dx. I was injected - the machine
round and round both prior to the exercise and then directly after.

Linda & Dax