[IP] Re: Thallium Stress Test

> BTW, you just lie there with a thallium stress test so no activity
> that would cause you to go low.

>>>There are two kinds (at least) of tests. There is one where they
make your heart work and do the test. They also do one where you are on a
 treadmill.  >>>

Yeah - the chemically-induced one is called a Thallium Stress test which our
subject is going to have. The other one is called a Treadmill Stress test.

My husband says he can't communicate with me, but I go to communion every
time he goes