[IP] Pumps and wedding gowns

 Anyone have any suggestions of where to hide my pump underneath a wedding gown?
I have a size 4 gown of which I can't hide the pump in my bra, not sure if it
will fit on the humungous slip I have to wear underneath the dress however that
may be an option. I've heard of the bike short trick, BUT......I'm getting
married in Vegas in August (I'm insane I think!) and I'd rather not put any
other layers on underneath this dress! Has anyone ever used the thigh strap, and
does it stay put?

Do you Yahoo!?