Re: [IP] Free Insulin.

On 7/20/03 5:43 PM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
Demonstrated stellar typing skills by writing:

> my cousins dog is on it - but the bottle is specially marked for canines - is
> there a difference?
 > I aways assumed that it would be a much different strength - but is it just
> get you to buy it??

There are some insulins made for dogs, but a lot of vets out here and in
metro areas, find Human NPH works well for dogs. I have heard Cats do better
on Ultralente. My Conan was on 3U NPH 2 x a day, but still didn't get the
duration from it. Now on 3U lantus twice a day he's far better.

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland