Re: [IP] Meeting Other Pumpers

my similiar experience happened on Wednesday...
 at the mall with my 2 daughters, the lady behind the counter says...'are you
diabetic'... puzzled i looked at her and said 'um yeah'. she said 'i have a pump
just one of those moments that puts a smile on your face  :-)

pumping since 04-01 with my JETT  :-)