Re: [IP] Re: Researching the Pump (its partially up to you)

there are just some things in life, y'a gota' do by yourself (maybe with 'a
little help from your friends') !!

i like my endo, but shes still livin' in the 70's
(though, she IS the one, about a year ago, who suggested lantus.....)
BUT, it was my 'Blessed' CDE, who first turned me on to novolog,
and then ask me, why i wasnt pumping.....
aint a day goes my, i dont stop for a second, and thank my cde....

my endo, had little or nothing to do with the Decision to  go on the pump....
one of the top 10 really great things, to occur, in my life....

BTW.... my end, is still my endo, and, she WAS the one, who sent me to a
"pump friendly endo",
with no argument at all..... she never recommended it, but, she never
fought it for a second either....