Re: [IP] Free Insulin.

On 7/20/03 4:35 PM, "Rabbi Hirsch Meisels"
<email @ redacted> Demonstrated stellar typing skills by

> <<< I have a few bottles of unopened NPH and unopened Regular insulin in my
> refrigerator from when I was on both of those insulins. >>>
> hmmm NPH and Regular, throw them into the garbage! I really hope NO-ONE uses
> these old fashioned stuff anymore! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Well, I know a few pet owners who use the NPH, if it's still up for grabs.
Some dogs are on NPH.

-- Have a look at my website! My Musical things, Hand-painted tees and my
family! Then go check out the first group I ever started!

AOL-IM: Wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland