Re: [IP] What about the one touch ultra?

Try the lancet device that came with the BD Logic.  It works with the
One Touch and is really nice.  I'm now using it with my FreeStyle.  The
lancets themselves are really nice, don't seem to hurt as much.  BD does
know how to make lancets that's for sure.  I didn't care for the meter
itself but really liked the lancet.  Put the meter in the box in case I
needed one for some trade in rebate offer in the future.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted