[IP] Meeting Other Pumpers

So, I'm waiting in the hall of the county court house with the other
perspective jurors and a woman points to my pump and says, "Isn't that an
insulin pump?"  I'm amazed.  In the 15 months I've been wearing it on my belt,
no one has ever identified it correctly.  No, she wasn't a pumper herself, but
one of the kids in her kindergarden class is pumping.  I started to talk about
it, naturally, and we immediately had three other summoned-ones asking
questions, wanting to know more.  I acutally lifted my t-shirt to show them
the infusion site on my upper abdomen.  The discussion was getting really
animated when the balif opened the courtroom door and we had to break up the
fest.  It was an unexpected good time there at the ol' court house.  (P. S.
They got their 12 + 2 jurors before I had to answer any questions.)  Cheers!
Lee and her Clear Paradigm