Re: [IP] Researching the Pump

My Endo, said "i think you can control this with syringes" i just want to
state this very clearly

Bullshit. I've been on the pump since late April and there ain't no
comparison. I'm not talking
about the fact that you have to take x shots per day and now you don't.

THERE is no way in God's good earth that shots compare with a pump.

Change doctors, or do what ever but get a pump.......