[IP] Researching the Pump

Becky Fischer wrote:
>My current doctor of 3 plus years has never mentioned my going on the pump.

Becky,  I have been insulin dependent for 32 years and, like you, never had a
doctor even mention the pump.  Go for it!  I did the research, got the
required *proof* and have been pumping over a year now.  It's great.  You'll
may have to find a pump friendly doctor to make it go smoothly, but it's worth