[IP] mail order insulin

ah, you guys,  it is not just the companies YOU have listed, we have had two
NOT yet listed, and they both 'tried' using regular mail.  Sure, it was in a
'cooler-Styrofoam style box' and had ice packs, but gee whiz, if it is 100
outside all day, and I have a black mail box and get home in the
evening...duh.....and who knows what happened since it left hte plant

each time I have called, they have sent out the new stuff and then sent me a
return label to return (in the last container) to them......I just hope thy
don't try to re-sell /re ship it to anyone else :-(

Also, how about the days when it is below freezing outside, but the meds are
shipped from a warmer place, so that I find them 'frozen'

I guess that I have made believers out of this last company, because we went
from regular mail to FedEx, with signature (so it is not left outside!!) in
only 3 bad shipments.

Sure wish I could run out in Spring or Fall, but alas, it never seems to
work out that way!!