Re: [IP] Re: IP "but im type 2"

Wow, this one hits home. I have a friend in Oregon, he's taking four pills
a day of (i forgot
what it was) His internist put him on a diet, and told him to check himself
once each morning.
I disagree, he should check at least 6 times at the beginning of this
therapy, how will anyone
know if its working. Another uneducated.

He understands what he has but has no clue about what to do.