Re: [IP] medco health - hot insulin again argg

> Michael,
> Thanks Michael.  They are shipping it again overnight with a request
> for delivery before noon at their cost and they are eating the cost
> of the spoiled
>  insulin again. We've gone this route numerous times before. They
>  credit us for
> the spoiled insulin and we throw it out. Then they overnight it yada
> yada yada. I want the system changed.  I have the wherewithal to
> fight them, even
>  though I'm frustrated. This time they promised that if I'm not
>  satisfied with
> the
> way it arrives next Tuesday, they'll override our requirement to get
> it
>  through Medco Health and make it possible for us to get it at our
>  local
> pharmacy at
> the Medco managed care price.

Sure, but to really fix it you need to go through your insurance
company. They set the standards by which Medco operates on behalf of
the insured members. They have the ability to 'dictate' how it should
be done for everyone. now " That would be MOST satisfactory. " To get
it permanently fixed (until next time :-) keep getting it through
Medco and make your insurance co. shape them up. They have a bigger
stick :-)